Our Promise to you:
Premier global microbiological solutions, extensive collection of products.
24x7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
CONTACT US TO ORDER
Creative Biogene provides a top-ranking microbial production of natural compounds service. Our team of expert together with our broad services portfolio makes us confident in offering with high quality service with fast turnaround time and competitive price.
In our daily life, natural products have been utilized for many different purpose, including food supplements, nutraceuticals, flavors, fragrances, and pharmaceuticals. Currently, natural products from microorganisms have emerged as alternative platforms for effective production of valuable natural compounds from renewable resources. Microbial cell factory become more and more popular in the natural compounds production.
The natural compounds could be microbial- original or plant original. Both are available for microbial production due to the breakthroughs in whole genome sequencing and functional genomics. With the help of genome and metabolic engineering techniques, the microbial host producing the natural compounds can be engineered to improve product titers and reduce unwanted byproducts.
• Synthesis gene analysis
• CRISPR/Cas9-mediated Genome Editing
• Homologous Recombination-Mediated Genome Editing
• Site-specific Recombination Mediated Genome Editing
• Pathway engineering
• Growth condition optimization
• Fermentation optimization
Creative Biogene is an innovative and reliable partner in your research. Creative Biogene is dedicated to ensuring our services on microbial production of natural compounds at the highest level of quality. Meantime, based on the commitment of prompt communication and on-time reporting, our staffs will ensure a high-efficiency service to meet the strict project timelines.
If you have any special requirements in natural compound microbial screening or engeneering, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to working together with your attractive projects.
1. Mingzi M. Zhang, Yajie Wang, Ee Lui Anga and Huimin Zhao. Engineering microbial hosts for production of bacterial natural products. Nat. Prod. Rep., 2016,33, 963-987
2. Ramesh PrasadPandey, Prakash Parajuli, Mattheos A.G. Koffas, Jae Kyung Sohng. Microbial production of natural and non-natural flavonoids: Pathway engineering, directed evolution and systems/synthetic biology. Biotechnology Advances. 2016, 34, 634-662