At Creative Biogene, we have developed a wealth of microorganisms-based bioprocesses and are dedicated to provide the world-class fermentation capabilities backed by years of experience in microbial fermentation manufacturing. Your project will benefit from Creative Biogene's excellent expertise as a developer and manufacturer of microbial industrial fermentation.
Creative Biogene provides 'one-stop-shop' services at every stage of your project and has ability to offer full life cycle management from product launch to maturity.
• Strain development and improvement through genetic engineering and metabolic engineering
• Scale-down and scale-up process development
• Fermentation and downstream processing development
• Pilot fermentation scale, more than 1,000 liters
• Method development and transfer for process technology
Creative Biogene is one of only a few suppliers that have expertise in microbial manufacturing on an industrial scale. Combined with extensive biomanufacturing experience, we have the ability to transfer development technology of any stage, e.g., customized lab process or pilot trials or larger scale experience, into our assets.
We offer full-scale microbial fermentation services and management through equipment selection to products formulation and packaging. We also own the capacity to deal with emerging problems and maintain the supply chain. If you have prepared your starting materials including specific microbes or culture medium, we can design a comprehensive biomanufacturing process tailored to your unique products and undertake the fermentation on that immediately.
• Fermentation capacity no less than 500m3
• Fermenters with a wide range of volumes from 1,000 liters to 10,000 liters
• Sterile and advanced facility for cell bank preparation and storage
• Industrial site infrastructure
• Fed-batch and continuous fermentation
• Downstream process facilities and computerized records
Downstream processing is an essential element for cost-effective and high-yield production in microbial fermentation. Creative Biogene provides integrated downstream processing development and a wide range of extensive downstream processing options including but not limited to harvest and cell disruption, filtration and purification, analytical services.
• Morphologically engineering for easy cell separation as well as traditional centrifugations technology
• Various techniques of filtration, such as surface filtration, depth filtration, centrifugal filtration, cross-flow filtration, rotary drum vacuum filtration
• Centrifugation to separate bacteria
• Cell disruption by high-pressure homogenization, enzyme lysis, induced lysis of cells
• Purification containing crystallization and chromatographic procedures
Creative Biogene's cost effective manufacturing project and change management as well as trouble shotting competence are necessary for your fermentation requirements. We believe that our perfect and comprehensive fermentation services would bring you a time-saving and cost-effective output. Most importantly, we are available to answer you any questions about microbial fermentation manufacturing so don't hesitate to contact us for your project.